Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center
Experience Wellness for Life
At Peabody Retirement Community, we embrace the concept of well-being as an integral part of aging gracefully. Our senior wellness center offers a dynamic array of opportunities to keep you physically and mentally active, fostering a higher level of well-being that enables you to thrive and flourish at any age and stage of life.
Empowering the Ageless Spirit with Senior Wellness Programs
Our state-of-the-art 7,000 sq. ft. facility boasts cutting-edge equipment designed to promote therapy and wellness. It includes a private therapy kitchen, facilitating the reacquisition of daily living skills and easing the transition back to home.
Personal Training Services
As part of the comprehensive senior living services and amenities available at Peabody Retirement Community, members of the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center can access one-on-one personal training sessions with dedicated trainers. The advantages of our senior wellness amenities encompass:
- Tailored Goal Setting: Receive personalized support for setting and achieving fitness goals.
- Reduced Risk: Minimize the chances of falls or injuries through guided exercise.
- Enhanced Vitality: Boost your energy levels and endurance.
- Strengthening Strategies: Learn effective approaches to improve muscle and bone strength.
Amenities at Peabody Retirement Community
- An extra-large wellness gym for class exercise
- Aqua therapy with a state-of-the art pool
- A rehabilitation gym for Peabody’s Rehab to Home program
- Strength & endurance equipment
- 3P – Body-Brain-Belief
- Rock Steady Boxing
- Wellness coordinator
Additional Wellness Center Activities
- Aqua fit classes
- Tai chi
- Balance exercise
- Strength training
- Water therapy
- Personal training
- And more!
Gold Club Membership
Peabody Retirement Community places a strong emphasis on enhancing senior wellness as a key component of embracing the ageless spirit. Moreover, our state-of-the-art senior fitness center extends its benefits beyond our residents. For a nominal fee of just $15 per month, individuals aged 55 and older are warmly welcomed to become members of the Peabody Gold Club. This grants you access to many of the wellness advantages that our residents enjoy on a daily basis.
As a proud Gold Club member, you will receive a personalized photo ID, providing you with full privileges to utilize the outstanding Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center. This top-tier facility spans an impressive 7,000 square feet and is equipped with the latest in fitness technology and amenities. Feel free to visit as frequently as you like! Your access is unrestricted from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Gold Club membership includes the following benefits and privileges designed to improve your quality of life:
- Use our state-of-the-art-fitness equipment to get physically fit
- Log mileage outdoors on our naturally landscaped walking trails
- Take part in group exercise classes (subject to space availability)
- Swim and work out in the HydroWorx® indoor aqua therapy pool
- Schedule one-on-one personal training sessions (at an additional cost)
- Enjoy one complimentary lunch a month in any of our popular dining venues
- Attend community events—from concerts and classes to guest lectures and day trips
- Receive invitations to member-only social events
- Be the first to hear about community news and special offers
- Get priority access to our onsite Health Center—just like Peabody residents
Membership slots are limited, so don’t miss this golden opportunity! For more information about becoming a Gold Club member of our senior wellness center, please contact us today or call (260) 909-8082.
Contact our Retirement Community Today
Our Wellness Center isn’t the only resource available for our residents. You’ll find a variety of on-campus wellness resources ranging from a rehabilitation gym to our Hydroworx pool. To learn more about our full service offerings, contact us today!