Assisted Living in North Manchester, IN
The Right Blend of Support and Independence
Our one- and two-bedroom assisted living suites are thoughtfully crafted to provide a comfortable and elegant lifestyle, liberating residents from the responsibilities of home upkeep. Surrounded by various communal spaces and inviting outdoor courtyards for social gatherings and relaxation, residents experience a genuine sense of belonging within the Peabody assisted living community. It’s reassuring to know that just a brief stroll down the hallway connects you to activities, friends, and the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center.
Assisted Living Services at Peabody
- Restaurant-style dining in six dining rooms
- Library with internet access
- Exercise in the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center
- Bell Tower Salon and Spa
- Diverse activities including baking, gardening, brain fitness, volunteering and more
- Off-campus excursions to shopping, dining and cultural destinations
- Historic chapel and spiritual life services
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- Landscaping, grounds upkeep and snow removal
- Pastor appreciation move-in discounts
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
- And so much more!
Joining an assisted living community is an important decision, but we’re so certain you’ll be happy here that we’re offering a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*. If you’re unsure assisted living is the right senior living option for you or your loved one, call us at (260) 619-6860 and a one of our representatives will gladly talk about this decision with you. Whether the conversation about making the move is around memory care or assisted living, our experts can guide you on how to begin the talk about assisted living.
*IL and AL entrance fee residents
Explore Our Assisted Living Community Today:
Assistance for Veterans
The Aid Attendance Pension is offered by the VA to Veterans and their surviving spouses. Peabody Retirement Community is proud to accept various senior living benefits for veterans and participates in the VA’s Aid and Attendance in our Assisted Living.
Should you have any questions concerning your veterans benefits, or your parent’s benefits, and assisted living costs, feel free to contact the staff at Peabody. We can help you. Call us at 260-982-0786.