Outpatient Rehabilitation at Peabody:
Our outpatient rehab program is suitable for individuals of all ages and varying conditions, ranging from minor sports injuries to extensive reconstructive surgeries. It provides seniors, children, and everyone in between with access to the expertise of our skilled professionals and the cutting-edge tools available at the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center at Peabody.
What to Expect with Outpatient Rehab at Peabody:
The advantages of our outpatient rehab program include:
- Physical, occupational, aquatic, and speech therapy offered on an outpatient basis
- Convenient North Manchester location
- Available 7 days a week
- Easy access/close parking—great location, easy to get to Peabody
- Outdoor therapy garden
- State of the Art Therapy gym—fully functioning kitchen/bath
- Private treatment rooms
Innovative Therapy Tools
Additionally, our skilled therapists utilize a variety of therapy methods that help you recover as fast as possible. These include:
- MIST Therapy® to reduce wound pain and accelerate treatment and healing
- HydroWorx® aquatic therapy pool for faster rehab treatment and recovery
- Biodex Balance System™ SD to evaluate therapy needs and effectiveness
Accepted Insurance Types
We are now accepting new patients of all ages for our outpatient rehab program. In-network insurance accepted at Peabody for rehabilitation services include:
- Lutheran Preferred
- Parkview Signature Care
- United Healthcare/AARP
- And others!
Contact Our Senior Rehab Center Today
Contact us today to learn more about outpatient rehab in North Manchester at Peabody Retirement Community, (260) 982-0808.