Rehab to Home
Get back to health and life
Following an illness, injury, or surgery, you want to get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible. Peabody Retirement Community’s Rehab to Home program has the same goal. With excellence in clinical outcomes, senior rehabilitation at Peabody is here to get you back to living life on your own terms.
Whether you are a current resident of Peabody or you reside in North Manchester or a surrounding area, our comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation program gets you better, quicker. Our experienced team works with you every step of the way to ensure your health is restored in a shorter amount of time, providing physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapy services seven days a week.
Some of the benefits of our Rehab to Home program include:
- Complimentary transportation from the hospital to Peabody
- Access to our best-in-class, 7,000 square foot wellness center with cutting-edge therapy equipment
- State-of-the-art technology used in professional sports medicine
- Aquatic therapy in the Hydroworx® Aquatic Pool
- Fully furnished, private suites available with a flat-screen television and wi-fi
- Delicious dining options created by Peabody’s chef and served in a restaurant-style setting
- Most insurance plans accepted
Our 30-Day Transition Program means your road to recovery doesn’t stop when you’re discharged from Peabody Rehab to Home. We provide additional educational resources and follow-up calls at regularly scheduled intervals to ensure your first month back at home goes smoothly. Finally, we contact your physician and any home health care providers you may choose before your discharge, just to make sure everyone in your recovery network is informed and ready from day-one after discharge to help you.
Hydroworx® Aquatic Pool
Cutting-edge rehabilitative treatment
Peabody residents and those undergoing outpatient rehabilitation at Peabody have access to the most innovative and largest water therapy pool in the area: the Hydroworx Aquatic Pool, combining the healing properties of water with the powerful therapy jets, underwater treadmill and deep tissue massage system.
A few of the many benefits of aquatic therapy:
- Exercises are easier to perform in water
- Warm water allows muscles to relax, blocks pain receptors and decreases compression on injured parts
- Warm water also decreases inflammation increases circulation
Biodex Balance System™ SD
The best in balance technology
Part exercise machine, part computer and video game, the Biodex Balance System is a one-stop checkup for balance—available in North Manchester only at Peabody Retirement Community. Biodex pinpoints an individual’s risk factors, thus allowing Peabody Wellness Center staff to tailor a personalized program to help decrease that risk and improve your balance. The system is available both to Peabody residents and on an outpatient therapeutic basis.
Pre-Register Your Rehab
Ease the transition from the hospital to rehab by pre-registering with Peabody. Completing the registration form below will allow us to confirm your arrangements with the appropriate hospital discharge planner.
When you choose Peabody’s Rehab to Home program following your hospital stay, you have the benefit of knowing that complimentary transportation from the hospital to Peabody is available.
Several area hospitals are located just minutes from Peabody. Click here for a map.