The Right Blend of Support and Independence
Our one and two bedrooms assisted living suites are designed to offer a comfortable and gracious lifestyle without the burden of home maintenance. With numerous common areas and outdoor courtyards for social events and relaxation, residents feel right at home in our assisted living community, knowing just a short walk down the hall leads you to activities, friends and the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center.
- Restaurant-style dining in six dining rooms
- Library with internet access
- Exercise in the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center
- Bell Tower Salon and Spa
- Diverse activities including baking, gardening, brain fitness, volunteering and more
- Off-campus excursions to shopping, dining and cultural destinations
- Historic chapel and spiritual life services
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- Landscaping, grounds upkeep and snow removal
- Pastor appreciation move-in discounts
- And so much more!
Learn more about the comfortable assisted living options offered at Peabody. Fill out our form today to request information, or call (260) 578-3219.