Comprehensive Rehabilitation for Seniors and Older Adults
The Rehab to Home program at Peabody Retirement Community helps you get back to good health – and a good life. We offer the specialized skills and services on both an inpatient and outpatient basis with a focus on restoring health for both residents of Peabody and those in North Manchester and surrounding areas.
We create individualized care plans to provide therapy, rehabilitative nursing, restorative care and home safety transitioning for a variety of conditions, including:
- Joint replacement
- Stroke recovery
- Parkinson’s disease
- Muscle sprains, strains and weakness
- Arthritis, tendonitis and bursitis
- Pain management
- Mobility, balance deficits and strength limitations
Our comprehensive Rehab to Home program includes the following benefits to ensure you get back to the life you love, faster:
- Private suite with full bath with walk-in shower, flat-screen television, complimentary WiFi, individual temperature controls, natural light and beautiful views
- Restaurant-style dining with nutritious options created by Peabody’s chef
- Access to our best-in-class, 7,000 square foot Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center with cutting-edge therapy equipment
- Complimentary transportation from the hospital to Peabody – several area hospitals are located just minutes from Peabody.
- Therapy seven days a week
- State-of-the-art strengthening and cardio equipment and nationally recognized technology used in professional sports medicine
- Aquatic therapy in the Hydroworx® Aquatic Pool
- Biodex Balance System
- Most insurance plans accepted, including Medicare, Humana, United Health Care/AARP, Aetna, BCBS Anthem, Sagamore, Parkview Signature Care, Lutheran Preferred, Tricare, Advantage and more
Our 30-Day Transition Program means your road to recovery doesn’t stop when you’re transitioned from Peabody Rehab to Home. We provide additional educational resources and follow-up calls at regularly scheduled intervals to ensure your first month back at home goes smoothly. If you have any questions or concerns about continuing care, we welcome you to give us a call.
Our after-care answers and solutions include:
- Compassionate consultation services to provide additional care recommendations or simply to put your mind at ease
- Outpatient rehab care to continue building strength, balance, flexibility and mobility
- Recommendations for adaptive devices to help you manage daily activities at home
- Wellness Transition Suites for continuing care and assistance are available
Finally, we contact your physician and any home health care providers you may choose before your release, just to make sure everyone in your recovery network is informed and ready from day-one after transition to help you.
Meet your recovery goals faster with Peabody’s Rehab to Home program! For more information about our rehabilitation programs for seniors and older adults, contact us today, (260) 982-0808 .