Community Life That Fills Your Day with Meaning and Enjoyment
In our independent senior living community, you might meet friends for lunch in one of Peabody’s dining venues, stroll the lovely 33-acre campus, stop by the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center for a workout, or just kick back in your well-appointed residence. You’ve found northeastern Indiana’s finest choice for a vibrant senior independent living!
- Restaurant-style dining in six dining rooms
- Library with internet access
- Exercise in the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center
- Bell Tower Salon and Spa
- Diverse activities including baking, gardening, brain fitness, volunteering and more
- Off-campus excursions to shopping, dining and cultural destinations
- Historic chapel and spiritual life services
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- Landscaping, grounds upkeep and snow removal
- Pastor appreciation move-in discounts
- And so much more!
Considering Peabody Retirement Community? You’re invited to come along on one of our outings. Fill out our contact form to request more information. Or, check out our directory of phone numbers to give us a call.