The South House
Another option for those needing extra support are the residential apartment homes of The South House. Here, residents enjoy a variety of health benefits from a range of services and amenities and have access to all that Peabody Retirement Community has to offer. Private studio and one bedroom apartments are available.
Each Suite Includes:
- A microwave, and mini-fridge
- Free Wi-fi
- Individual apartment heating and air conditioning controls
- Mini-blind window treatments
- Carpeting/floor coverings
- Full private bathrooms
- Smoke detectors
- 24-hour emergency call system
3D Floor Plan
Click on a floor plan below to enlarge. Multiple floor plans are available to meet your unique needs at Peabody. Contact us to learn more about additional options, based on current availability.
Renderings are an artist’s conception and are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes and layout of subject unit may be different than shown.
- Intimate, restaurant-style dining for nutritious, delicious meals
- Coffee nooks, sun porches, solariums and lobbies for relaxed seating
- State-of-the-art Billie Jean Strauss Wellness Center
- Spas with whirlpool baths and salon services
- Peabody Memorial Chapel
- Unique Gift Shop and Peabody Bistro/convenience store
- Marion McKay Walley Library
- Aviaries housing more than 35 exotic birds
Along with a variety of amenities, Peabody Retirement Community offers the following senior living services:
- Three restaurant-style meals per day
- Individual care plans
- Membership to the Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center
- Recreational, social and spiritual programs
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Nursing services: blood pressure check, monthly weight checks
- Support by staff and social workers, including pastoral care
- Access to all campus senior living amenities
- Priority access to skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, and healthcare services on-site.
- Transportation for local medical appointments
- Billie Jane Strauss Wellness Center membership
Services Available for an Additional Fee:
- Transportation for out of town medical appointments
- Weekly personal laundry service
- Rehabilitation services (generally covered by Medicare)
- Nursing services: medication management, various treatments
- Beauty salon and barbershop services
- Guest meals
- Overnight guest accommodations
- Personal care and specialized nursing supplies
Peabody Retirement Community offers Medicaid services for seniors in the North Manchester, Indiana area. Our community has Medicaid beds available at both the South House and for long-term care and memory care in the Health Center.
For more information about living options offered at Peabody South House fill out our form today, or call 260-982-0786.